UPM Finance & Control is looking for
DIRECTOR, GROUP BUSINESS CONTROL
with location in Helsinki.
Group Business Control is responsible for providing future oriented finance insight to UPM’s functions and acting as a sparring partner to functions management teams. Group Business Control enables decision making and adds value from strategic to operative level by turning financial data, plans and drivers into clear analysis, proposals and focused actions.
We offer you an challenging opportunity in the renewing bio and forest industry that builds a sustainable future across six business areas. In Group Finance you get a broad view of a global company as a whole, as well as different UPM businesses and functions. In UPM Finance & Control we aim to provide our people professional and personal growth in empowered teams delivering success in UPM business transformation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
You will lead the Group Business Control team and contribute strongly to functions operational excellency, cost efficiency and long term vision together with function heads and functions’ management teams. In addition, you will act as a business controller for UPM Technology function.
Your tasks will also include:
• Driving the Group Business Control role and competence development
• Kicking-off defined group initiatives and coordinating selected topics in UPM Finance & Control level
• Leading and participating in forecasting, scenario planning and business case creation activities
• Leading benchmarking and efficiency comparison and cost control activities
• Ensuring high quality compliance and control environment in group functions
We are looking for a highly motivated person and a result focused leader and with a proven track and can-do attitude. The position calls for high level of integrity and proactivity.
In order to succeed you also need to have:
• Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
• Good command of English and Finnish languages
• Excellent Excel skills, experience of SAP and HFM is considered a benefit
• In-depth knowledge in financial and control and good analytical skills
• Excellent influencing skills in global organization and ability to summarise essentials for the stakeholders
For further information, please contact the hiring manager Maria Kortene, VP, Group Accounting and Reporting, tel. +358 40 7163 985 on 1st of June between 10 am and 12 noon or on 8th of June between 10 am and 12 noon (EET).
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358 20 414 6600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking company in Finland.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/832cb47defbb
Tarvitseeko yrityksesi kirjanpitäjän? Tai tilitoimistosi lisää työntekijöitä? Etsi kirjanpitäjiä palvelukseesi tässä osiossa.
1 viesti • Sivu 1/1
Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 2 vierailijaa