UPM employs around 19,600 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Financial Services is a customer service oriented global function providing financial expertise for all UPM businesses and functions. We as a team drive to be operationally efficient, performing on a high level to give our very best to our both internal and external customers and stakeholders. In order to succeed in our work we are now looking for new talents to make our organization even more professional, versatile, collaborative and vibrant - ready to take in new challenges!
Order to Cash end-to-end organisation in UPM Financial Services provides customer master data maintenance, credit risk management, accounts receivable and miscellaneous invoicing services for all UPM businesses and functions.
We are now looking for a
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, ORDER TO CASH
As a Development Manager, Finance, Order to Cash (OTC) you are responsible for process development of end-to-end process together with OTC teams and our stakeholders. You are managing project portfolio with business case approach efficiently targeting to enhanced quality and process efficiency. You are leading OTC development projects in an agile and efficient way to ensure that targeted benefits from the projects are captured. You manage well complexity and uncertainty and you see things through a completion.
Position provides you an excellent opportunity to work closely with all UPM businesses and get insights on their business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Lead Global Order to Cash (OTC) process development
• Ownership of OTC global process development portfolio
• Driving and prioritizing process development opportunities globally
• Identify, co-ordinate and drive continuous and transformational quality and efficiency improvements
• Support OTC teams in identifying development area
• Build strong partnership with involved in Order to Cash process development in FS, F&C teams, IT and Business
• Responsible for development of harmonised accounting and reporting services, processes, systems and ways of working
• Education: Master’s degree in finance, accounting or equal qualification and at least eight years’ work experience in field of responsibility
• Experience: To succeed in this role you must be a visionary and experienced developer by utilizing lean or other known techniques
• Global: Fluency in English is a must nowadays in our global environment. In this position there will be continuous cooperation with other skilled colleagues in UPM
• Organization skills: Days are constantly changing and hectic so you’ll need excellent organization and prioritization skills to make things happen
• Solution-oriented mindset: Ability to understand and lead complexities and a consultative, analytical and development mind-set
• Change ready: Capability to accept that change is constant, be comfortable with this and see this fact as an opportunity
• Communication: You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to act in cross-functional teams and you lead projects with accountability
In Development Manager, Order to Cash role you are reporting to Director, Global Delivery Lead, Order to Cash. Location of this position is Tampere or Helsinki (weekly presence in Tampere is needed).
For further information please contact Director, Global Delivery Lead, Order to Cash, Antti Vesa, Tel. +358 40 867 3417, email@example.com. Phone contacts preferably on 25th of April between 15 – 17 or 29th of April between 13 – 15.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600
Please apply via the link above by 4th of May, 2016.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
For more information and apply click here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 7e135987b5
Apply now to work for UPM-Kymmene Oyj as a Development Manager, Order to Cash in Tampere or Helsinki, Finland.
Tarvitseeko yrityksesi kirjanpitäjän? Tai tilitoimistosi lisää työntekijöitä? Etsi kirjanpitäjiä palvelukseesi tässä osiossa.
1 viesti • Sivu 1/1
Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 1 vierailija