UPM employs around 19,600 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Financial Services is a customer service oriented global function providing financial expertise for all UPM businesses and functions. We as a team drive to be operationally efficient, performing on a high level to give our very best to our both internal and external customers and stakeholders. In order to succeed in our work we are now looking for new talents to make our organization even more professional, versatile, collaborative and vibrant - ready to take in new challenges!
Order to Cash end-to-end organisation in UPM Financial Services provides customer master data maintenance, credit risk management, accounts receivable and miscellaneous invoicing services for all UPM businesses and functions.
Order to Cash teams in Europe are looking for a
CREDIT RISK MANAGER
for a permanent position.
We are looking for a leader.
We are not just looking for someone with credit risk management or other finance background, but someone who has the personal capabilities to lead people and get satisfaction from seeing team members develop. Together with your teams in Tampere, Finland and Wroclaw, Poland you deliver services with high-quality and you are constantly seeking opportunities to develop the performance of the team. You navigate in a complex environment but also develop ways of working and processes to the next level in co-operation your team and stakeholders.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Manager in Order to Cash you are ensuring the delivery of customer risk assessment, collection and accounts receivable services for all UPM business areas in Europe. You ensure reliable and effective end-to-end processes and accurate content of output complying with UPM business needs, internal controls and other compliance requirements. You are a sparring partner for business areas and you work closely also with other Finance and Control stakeholders for example Group Credit Risk Management.
• Responsible for high-quality and on-time delivery of Order to Cash process and services complying with UPM business needs
• Proactive communication, looking ahead and anticipating future needs of your team as well as business needs
• Manage risk reduction and loss prevention measures with your teams, Group Credit Risk Management, sales and Business Control
• Managing and developing a high-performing order to cash service team and steering and developing the team’s target setting. Ensuring efficient team work environment and individual development
• Identifying and driving transformational and continuous quality and efficiency improvements of accounting services, systems, processes and ways of working in co-operation with all relevant parties
• Ensuring seamless collaboration between teams involved in Order to Cash process as well as all FS and F&C teams globally
• Pro-active business decision support
• Lead outsourcing partner within the defined responsibility areas
• Education & experience: Master’s degree in finance, preferably in accounting or equal qualification and at least five years’ work experience in field of responsibility (credit risk management, accounts receivable for example)
• Global Fluency in English is a must nowadays in our global environment
• Organization skills: Days are constantly changing and hectic so you’ll need excellent organization and prioritization skills to make things happen
• Solution-oriented mindset: Ability to identify the challenges and focus on the solutions
• Change ready: Capability to accept that change is constant, be comfortable with this and see this fact as an opportunity
• Communication: Ability to navigate in a highly dynamic environment with several stakeholders and it is a requirement that you have excellent stakeholder management skills and strong communication skills
• Leadership capabilities: You should be able to coach, guide and motivate your employees, you have a proven track record of extensive people management from complex and international area
Position holder reports to Director, Global Delivery Lead, Order to Cash. Position is located in Tampere.
For further information please contact Director, Global Delivery Lead, Order to Cash, Antti Vesa, Tel. +358 40 867 3417, firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone contacts preferably on 25th of April between 15 – 17 or 29th of April between 13 – 15.
Please apply via the link above by 4th of May, 2016.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
For more information and apply click here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 683f6ad3cd
Tarvitseeko yrityksesi kirjanpitäjän? Tai tilitoimistosi lisää työntekijöitä? Etsi kirjanpitäjiä palvelukseesi tässä osiossa.
1 viesti • Sivu 1/1
Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 2 vierailijaa