UPM employs around 20,000 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
Is your passion IT, Finance and Business interface? Do you want to support and add value for business by optimizing services, solutions and business-IT projects?
UPM IT is looking for
to Business IT Service Development team. Team owns and drives the development of IT solutions and services for finance, sourcing and corporate services. Target is to support and add value for UPM businesses and functions by optimized services, solutions and business-IT projects.
Development manager will focus for Record to Report finance solutions. Record to Report process includes General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Tax and Statutory accounting, period end closing and integration solutions.
You will be a key player in finding new ideas, practices and solutions in continuous process development. You have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of technology offerings and opportunities. Target is to have lean, harmonized, cost efficient and quality processes and solutions.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drives the solution development and continuous improvement in close co-operation with internal and external professionals and partners
- Leads the continuous dialog and be able to lead changes and needs
- Provides expertise of the Record to Report functionalities, like authorizations, controls, finance processes linkages to other processes
- Owns, develops and validates changes to finance solutions globally
- Provides high-quality and up-to-date concept documentation
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree level or professional qualification in finance
- Minimum 8 years' experience in development of Finance processes and /or solutions
- Deep understanding and knowledge of finance solutions and integration in SAP
- Result-driven way of working demonstrating out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong project, change management and collaboration skills
- Experience in agile working methods is an advantage
We offer you a dynamic environment – global solutions, business processes, international project teams and vendors. You will work with professionals from several areas; finance, sourcing, IT and business and contribute to initiatives and performance. Environment in UPM IT is strategy and development focused, collaborative and forward looking. The location of this position is Helsinki or Tampere, Finland.
For further information, please visit this link:https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/eec189cc1fae
Tarvitseeko yrityksesi kirjanpitäjän? Tai tilitoimistosi lisää työntekijöitä? Etsi kirjanpitäjiä palvelukseesi tässä osiossa.
1 viesti • Sivu 1/1
Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 1 vierailija